Bitter sweet moments as a stay home mother...

Wednesday, April 14, 2010

Alya's 4th Birthday

The long awaited day has arrived..Alya woke up at 7.30am and the first question she asked was "mama kek dah siap"? She slept quiet late last nite waiting for me making her birthday cupcakes..and I only completed the 2 batches at 12.30am...after cleaning up I went straight to sleep..so tired but satisfied. My hubby could probably see me smiling in my sleep....

OMG! So busy with the cake making that I totally forgot about the goody bags for her friends at kindergarden. So I quickly hit the shower!! Dashed to Tesco, grabbed the goodies..need to be back home by 9am for Alya to catch her van to school..Luckily, managed to do 'speedy shopping'!!

We arrived home and Alya decided to ponteng (cut school) just to help me pack the goody bags..well it's her special day today..so ponteng jerlah sayang..and I really need the help as we need to be at her school before 10.30am for the break...

Ahhh..want to see the final outcome of the birthday cupcakes?....





ALYA 4TH BIRTHDAY


Birthday girl..so happy now that she got her birthday cupcakes...


Alya blowing the candles..."Happy birthday to you my sweet darling"!!


Abg mirul doesn't want to miss the BIG DAY..."sayang abang"..



Alya with teachers & classmates..

1 comment: