Bitter sweet moments as a stay home mother...

Tuesday, April 13, 2010

Baking...not my cup of tea?

Hmm..Alya's birthday is coming and mama have lots of ideas to make this a memorable events..since mama have a lot of time to spare... I still remember her last birthday when I did a last minute dashed to the bakery to buy her the birthday cake and she was not happy with the cake that I've chosen..so new resolution, we gonna make the cake together..'
Alya saw beautiful cupcakes in one of the bakeries in Shah Alam and she said to me "Mama, buatkan Alya cupcakes untuk birthday Alya boleh?..please mama please..ooh, my heart dropped listening to her plea..

How to make cupcakes? I don't even like to bake all this while..but people change..coincidentally my hubby bought me an oven for my 37th birthday last January...so I decided: What the heck, might as well give it a try!

How do I start? Thanks to google, now everything can be learnt through the net..so I googled : HOW TO MAKE CUP CAKES..to my surprised it's doesn't look complicated at all. So after Alya came back from her kindergarden, we drove to the nearby baking solutions shop...started shopping for the ingredients..deep in my mind I was thinking..can I do it?

Alya was so excited on this cupcakes project...and mama already have second thoughts about this..what if tak jadi? Poor Alya, she's going to be so disappointed!! Oh well, we never know if we don't try right? So...project ON!!
When we reached home, immediately we started baking...hhmmm the result??






Ahh..not bad. Not bad at all..



Alya - mama going to make the best cupcakes for your 4th Birthday!!

So if you put your mind on something and take the effort to do it, Insyaallah it'll be a success...

No comments:

Post a Comment